March 2017 Favorites
As March draws to a close, I’ve rounded up my most favorite things I used this month.
- AG Stevie Ankle Sateen Jeans- My weight has been fluctuating and these pants have been so comfortable and reliable. The material is soft and stretchy and it’s not overly tight when I’m feeling bloated. These jeans feel soft and velvety on the outside and super smooth on the inside.
- Aritzia Community Plutarch Sweater- Aritzia’s clothing cost a pretty penny and I’ve been wanting one of their cozy looking sweaters for several years. I finally pulled the trigger and got the Plutarch sweater when there was a sale. I’ve worn this sweater so much to make it worth the price so I’m quite happy with how much use I’ve gotten out of it this season. I’ve been able to wear this sweater with a heat tech thermal in 60-degree weather without feeling cold. Since purchasing I’ve only washed it once, but I am very careful not to get it dirty or sweaty so that I can preserve the quality as long as possible. This does pill over time so that’s why I’ve only hand washed it once. I noticed that some of the pilling did disperse and get redistributed into the material so perhaps the hand washing helped.
- BP Sunglasses- I never buy designer sunglasses because they get ruined too easily so when I saw these at Nordstrom for only $12 I happily purchased them. They fit my face well and don’t touch my cheeks, they have nose pads for my low bridge, and they’re large enough to provide protection for my eyes and skin! Win win!
- Su:m 37 Secret Essence Advanced Sync Program- No surprise here; I’ve mentioned this one several times and it was in January's favorites!
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask- This mask is a beast! If you are having breakouts or your skin is acting up this one totally kicks butt. It comes in a sizable tub and is in powder form. You can mix it with different liquids depending on the issue you want to treat. I use this with vinegar when my skin acts up and its quite harsh, but it clears it up like magic. If you use the vinegar method, make sure you moisturize well after because it sucks out all the moisture from your skin. It’s currently selling for $10 on Amazon and you get 1lb of product! It’s such good value for an excellent deep cleansing face mask. I’ve been using this for the past 3 years and nothing else beats it! This Aztec mask + my sheet masks are all I need!
- Too Faced Highlighter in Inner Light- I've been reaching for this highlighter more than Becca and Hourglass! It’s the smoothest, prettiest glow. The shimmers and powder are so fine that I think it gives the most beautiful shine. It seems like Becca and Hourglass are a bit chunky when compared to it.
- Oh She Glows Recipe Book- This book has been my go to for vegan recipes and when I’m feeling like I need a detox meal. I’ve adapted so many recipes from here and they’ve all been delicious. My meat eater of a husband even appreciates these meals when he wants to feel clean!
Bye, March! April is going to be filled with big changes and lots of exciting times! Can't wait! :) <3